Switch Website Domain and License Key Activation
Sometimes you want to move from one site to another and need to switch the domain name MashShare is activated and licensed on.
To do so you have two options:
- Deactivate MashShare License keys first on the old site via MashShare->Settings->Licenses
2. Activate the MashShare License Keys on the new Domain via same option page MashShare->Settings->Licenses
Fill in the license key and click on Save Changes
No Access or New Domain?
If you have no access to the old site or you need to activate the MashShare License key on the new domain you can do that from your user account on mashshare.net
Changing the activated domain name is very easy.
1. First thing to do is to go to www.mashshare.net and click on Account menu on the right top.
2. Then login to your account;
3. Once you're logged in, click on View Licenses link (see the image below)
4.On your licenses page, you can click on Manage Sites link on any of the products you've purchased to manage the websites that product's licenses has been activated.
5. You can click on Deactivate Site link to deactivate any website you have activated your license previously (please see the 1st indication) or you can add a new website (please see the 2nd indication)
That's it. If you have any questions or problems with your licenses, feel free to contact us any time. We'll be happy to help you out.